mandag 29. juni 2009

I'm back

Hi! This blog was originally made because blogs were an important part of our curriculum at school last year. Now, that the school is over, it is no longer mandatory to update this journal. I've chosen to do it anyway. My plans for this blog in the future is to update it with important news (like I've done the whole time), scientific articles about something that captivates my interrest (also like I've done this entire year) AND non-important, trivial posts that may not have any serious aspects by it at all (New from this day on). My posts will provide text with a combination of seriousness and objectivity, but also my thoughts and mood of the day as well as personal meanings and emotions.This blog hasn't been updated since the end of term, but now I'm starting up again.

Oh, it sure was a nice feeling writing on this blog again.

... just hope there are some people out there who wants to follow it?

2 kommentarer:

Ann S. Michaelsen sa...

I will continue to read your blog! Keep up the good work. And nice article about Michael. That was a real shock for everyone!

Kjo1v sa...

Awesome that you're going to keep updating the blog Mr. Andresen.