tirsdag 31. mars 2009

A little status update concerning Written Senior Project

As told earlier on the blog, I've chosen to do a project on suicides in the United States. The statistics show that the US has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. Did you know that in the United States there's a person committing suicide every 16 minutes? Look at it this way; it simply means that 20 people have killed themselves during our English class today...

I've done research, gathered information and analyzed statistics. The writing remains.

In addition I intend to use the novel "The Virgin Suicides", by Geoffrey Eugenides; a fantastic and compelling novel about five bizarre teenage sisters who commits suicide.

2 kommentarer:

Thomas sa...

I´m looking forward for the project to, hopefully, be published on your blog?:)

Kristian Otterstad Andresen sa...

Hi! Sorry for this late answer but I didn't give priority to my blog during easter vacation. But now I'm back...

I think I will publish the project on my blog in the end of the coming week, yes...

So stay tuned for updates.

We "speaks"!

Kristian